This Brass William Wallace Sword is a great collectors item. Dark leather covers the stainless steel blade up to its ricasso, matching the dark leather that covers the grip and in beautiful contrast with the brass guard and pommel. Based on historical Scottish design, this large two-handed sword has a straight guard, each quillon ending in a sphere. The handle is sectioned for a varied hold. A brown leather sheath is included for easy storage. Add this stately, historical sword to your collection, display, or Highlander costume.
- Completely decorative
- Blade is covered in leather at ricasso
- Pommel and guard have a bright brass coloration
- Grip is long and sectioned for varied two-handed use
- Includes leather sheath for easy storage
- Great for carrying, display, collecting, and more
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Handle and ricasso are wrapped in leather
- Pommel and guard are made of brass
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 52 Inches
- Blade Length: 39 Inches
Randi M. –
For 80.00 it is more than we expected. Served it’s purpose well for a Scottish sword dance and wedding dance, and now is in my husbands den, with his William Wallace collection!