In the old west, he who wore the sheriffs badge carried a great deal of power. This Brass Grand County Sheriff Badge reflects the iconic look of the classic western badge, possessing the shape of a star emblazoned with its home county. This badge is crafted entirely from cast metal and finished with brass plating. The star-shaped badge is adorned with crowns along its star-limbs, while the round center is engraved with lettering that reads Grand Country Sheriff. A pin on the back of the badge allows it to be easily worn. Pinned on your coat lapel or vest, this badge will make you feel like a real lawman in the Wild West. And once you are done wearing it, this Brass Grand County Sheriff Badge makes for a great display piece and collectible too.
- An authentic looking Wild West badge
- Features decorative patterns and designs
- Crafted from solid metal
- Has a polished brass metal gleam
- Possesses a finely detailed appearance
- Soldered pin on back allows for easy wearing
- A great collectible, costume accessory, or gift idea