The original of this side-by-side double-barreled flintlock pistol is from Napoleons private armory and bears his insignia on both sides of the grip. Made by Gribeauval, Napoleons personal gun maker, the pistol originated in the French gun making center of St. Etienne in 1806. Unusual for its day, the double-barrel configuration provided a decided advantage over its single-barreled counterpart, given the notoriously slow reloading procedure for flintlocks.
- Exact Replica of Napoleons Pistol
- For Decorative Purposes Only
- Functional Lock Mechanism
- Made from wood and a zinc alloy
- Overall Length: 14.25 Inches
- Barrel Length: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 10 Ounces