The legend of the Bowie knife lives on today, and few are unaware of its reputation. This Bowie Machete draws on its iconic and classic form to make a short machete that is lightning quick and wildly effective at a variety of camping and survival tasks. The Bowie style blade of this machete lends itself to quick deployment and effective action in all forms, as it cuts and slices exceptionally well on both a large and small scale, letting it take the place of smaller knives, if need-be. The clipped point also offers fine tip control and a sharp point, ensuring that the machete can pierce as easily as it cuts. The blade is crafted entirely from 1055 carbon steel, and it featured a baked-on, black matte anti-rust finish. The machetes handle is black polypropylene, which accommodates one hand like a traditional bowie knife, while also featuring a small extension at the tip and a lanyard hole for convenience. Included with the machete is a corduroy sheath for easily securing the blade and transporting it when it is not in use. And like the original, as used by Jim Bowie all those years ago, this Bowie Machete also doubles over as an effective combat knife and defense weapon, one you will not regret having in your corner, should a fight break out.
- A bush machete inspired by the legendary Bowie knife
- Features the iconic bowie blade shape
- Clipped point allows for good cutting and stabbing ability
- Anti-rust, black matte finish is baked on
- Polypropylene grip ensures a solid, effective hold
- A rugged and hardy machete for everyday use
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall Length: 17.625 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle Length: 5.625 Inches
- Weight: 14.3 oz.