A forester needs the right gear and clothing. The Bowen Suede Jerkin is a great jacket for roaming ancient woods during the Dark Ages or Renaissance. Coming in five colors and two sizes, this suede jerkin closes with three decorative straps and buckles from the waist up. It is open below the rounded strap detail. Without sleeves, the jerkin is ideal for layering and creating a fantasy costume. A LARPer or medieval reenactor would find this jacket versatile.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Decorative strap and buckle detail
- Available in five colors and two sizes
- Sleeveless design ideal for layering
- Great for reenacting or LARPing
- Made with cowhide suede
- Dry cleaning recommended.