As a scribe, you listen to the elders speak and record their tales of eons past into the pages of the Book of Knowledge Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this green journal fastens closed with a black strap. The strap wraps around the book, runs through an antique-brass-plated ring in the front, folds back on itself, and then snaps closed. On the front and back cover, there is an embossed design. The black design looks like a lattice window.
Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of black leather. It has four green ridges to match the covers. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. On the inside, there is a removable book with 110 sheets of paper. The Book of Knowledge Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a snap
- Features a lattice-window design
- Includes a removable book with 110 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Thickness: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.