The machete has proven to be the ultimate outdoor and survival tool for some time. Featuring a fat point that shifts its weight forward for excellent chopping and slashing, the Bolo Machete is a must-have rugged utility tool. This machete is equipped with a high carbon steel blade that features a black anti-rust matte finish and a tough spring temper. The tough polypropylene handle features a belt loop and is designed to offer a secure grip and resist cracking or breaking. Still popular throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim, the bolo style is more than capable of handling tough cutting chores. This Bolo Machete comes complete with a Cor-Ex sheath and will not let you down, whether you are putting it through hard outdoor use or the simplest backyard tasks.
- Fully functional
- Wide point blade built for heavy chopping or slashing
- An excellent outdoor and survival tool
- Blade has baked on black anti-rust matte finish
- Textured handle offers secure grip and belt loop
- Includes Cor-Ex sheath for carrying
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black baked on anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 23.625 Inches
- Blade Length: 18 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.625 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 Inch
- Weight: 19oz.