Stay mobile on the battlefield by protecting your legs like the assets they are! The Blackened Balthasar Full Leg Guards cover a generous portion of your upper thigh, knee, and part of the lower leg with steel plate armour. The leg armour is crafted from eight individual pieces in order to provide the most complete maneuverability possible. Bending your knees will be no problem at all. Showing off a dark metal finish, these steel leg guards feature riveted and corrugated detailing for a look that perfectly suits medieval warlords and mercenaries of all kinds. Combine this leg protection with other pieces of our Balthasar armour to create a complete LARP ensemble!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Balthasar Armour Set (ARMOUR-S1), which includes the Blackened Balthasar Full Leg Guards alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent leg protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Thigh: 22-33 Inches
- Length: 22.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.