When you are sailing the high seas, make sure to keep your favorite sword at your side. Carry it in the Black Swashbucklers Baldric. Made from leather, this black baldric has a wide shoulder strap and a riveted loop to hold a scabbard. The strap has holes on the end so that the wearer can adjust the fit somewhat. The strap also features a silver-colored, circular buckle. An engraved dot and line design adorns the buckle. The shoulder strap sits so that the frog portion of the baldric rests on the wearers left side. When it is worn, the frog section of the baldric sits at an angle that makes carrying and drawing a sword easier. A sword does not come included. This baldric makes a great addition to any pirate, sailors, or sea-captains ensemble. Wear the Black Swashbucklers Baldric to a reenactment, faire, or cosplay event.
- Sits on the wearers left side
- Has holes for adjusting the fit
- Ornate design on buckle
- Holds one sword, not included
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from leather
- Buckle is nickel-plated brass
- Overall Length: 57.5 Inches
- Width: 2.4 Inches
- Frog Diameter: 2.8 Inches
- Frog Circumference: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.