The Black Prince commanded English forces during the Hundred Years War. The Black Prince Crest Banner honors that medieval prince with his crest. Made from cotton twill, this well-made banner comes in a range of color options. These color options wonderfully complement the high-quality direct to garment printed design. This design features two pairs of images, mimicking the quarter design found on the princes crest. The upper left and bottom right images are a rampant red lion. The opposite designs are a blue fleur-de-lys. All four images have a golden outline. In addition, this medieval style banner has a heater shield shape, so it is straight along the sides and then curves into a point at the bottom.
Also, this heraldic standard has a two-color design. For the color options, the first color listed is the color of the top part of the banner. The second color listed is the color for the bottom of the banner. This medieval banner comes ready to hang with a natural colored wooden rod and black cotton string already attached. Nearly four feet high, this cotton twill banner is intended for indoor use, but can also be temporarily displayed outside in nice weather. Hang it up in your home or office. It looks great in any medieval or fantasy decor. You can also include it in a reenactment display or put it outside a faire tent.
- High quality DTG printed design
- Based on the crest of Prince Edward of Woodstock
- Made from quality materials
- Hanging rod included, comes assembled
- Made from cotton twill.
- Spot clean with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
- Overall Length: 47.5 Inches
- Top Section Length: 27.3 Inches
- Banner Width: 21.5 Inches
- Hanging Rod Width: 23.5 Inches
- Measurements are approximate, this item is handmade.
Measurements are approximate.