Adventurers such as yourself know the value of space on your belt. Thus, you carry your sword with the Black Paneled Medieval Back Baldric. Made from leather, this black baldric holds one sword, not included. On the back, it has two riveted loops. The shoulder strap adjusts using a buckled design with punched holes. This section has a another riveted loop that works as a belt keeper. Stitched leather squares run along the length of the strap, giving it a plated look. You can wear the baldric on the left or right shoulder. You can add this leather baldric to your LARP costume, cosplay ensemble, or faire outfit.
- Adjustable with buckle and strap
- Has a black coloring
- Riveted loops hold a sword, not included
- Can be worn on the left or right shoulder
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.