Gird yourself with armour fashioned from the Essence of Black Ice. Become an efficient, unyielding soldier of the Rakh from the ConQuest universe. Enter your next LARP battle fully suited with the Black Ice Complete Armour Set. This stylized armour package includes the cuirass, tabard, pauldrons, tasset belt, full leg armour, and bracers. Black trim accents the violet-blue tabard. The arm bracers and full leg armour provide durable protection to your limbs during a LARP event. The cuirass and pauldrons safeguard your torso and shoulders. A polished steel and black paint finish covers each armour piece. Rolled edges and rivets aid in deflection. Adjustable buckle straps provide a more customized, comfortable fit. The Black Ice Complete Armour Set matches perfectly with our Black Ice Helmet and Black Ice Gauntlets.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armour
- Features a cuirass, pauldrons, and tabard
- Includes the tasset belt, full leg armour, and bracers
- Possesses a polished steel and black paint finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit via adjustable buckle straps
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from medium cotton
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 7.5 Inches, Length – 10 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 8 Inches, Calf – 9.5 Inches, Length – 14 Inches
- Medium Cuirass: Chest – 35 to 45 Inches, Waist – 40 to 44 Inches, Shoulder to Waist – 24 Inches
- Large Cuirass: Chest – 46 to 53 Inches, Waist – 46 to 50 Inches, Shoulder to Waist – 26 Inches
- Chest (Measured Flat Across): 21 Inches
- Length (Shoulder to Bottom Hem): 53 Inches
- Armour Weight is about 34.7 lbs.
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover and how much of your shin the greave will cover. The tabbard is open on the sides.