Regardless of your position in a medieval society, you should make sure to carry a bag with you like the Black and Brown Medieval Belt Bag. Made from leather, this bag shuts with a front flap. The flap comes down to a point in the middle. At this point, there is an elastic loop that wraps around a button toggle to secure the bag closed. Also, the flap is black while the rest of the front is brown. The back of the bag is black as well. There are two loops on the back that allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Inside the bag, there are two round side flaps to help secure items placed in the pouch. Add this belt bag to your medieval or Renaissance costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color.
- Secures with a button toggle
- Has two internal flaps
- Features two loops on back for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for faires, cosplaying, and more
- Made from leather
- Loop is elastic
- Button is bone
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.