The axe is almost as old an implement as the club. Metal axe heads were among the first handiworks created during the Copper Age. With all this history it is easy to see why a medieval warrior would choose a good axe for battle. This new axe has a back spike to add to its effectiveness as a weapon of war. The steel head is pinned to a hardwood shaft that is curved at the end on this effective hand axe.
Made by Windlass.
- Not only a fierce blade, but also features a back spike
- Axe head is securely attached to shaft by pin
- Blade is made of tempered high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 23.25 Inches
- Head Dimensions: 6.25 Inches High by 9.5 Inches Wide
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.