Got a sword that is just too big to carry at your side? The Barbarian Brown Sword Back Harness is here to help! Add instant coolness and function to your sword carrying style with this medieval fantasy leather sword holder.
Handcrafted in brown leather with brass fittings, the medieval fantasy sword forms an X in the front with four straps connected to a large, black central ring. One thick strap over the right shoulder supports your sword, holding it at an angle. This buckled strap has an adjustable length to better fit you and your sword.
Then, it has a metal frame that helps the sword stay in place with two hooks at the top and one at the bottom. Drawing a sword from behind you may take some practice, but this metal frame makes it easier to pull the sword out horizontally from the harness.
The left shoulder strap is much thinner but helps anchor the sword harness in place. Then, the two thick bottom straps are adjustable with buckled straps in the front. They can easily be loosened or tightened for a better fit. The straps all come together in the back, adding structure and stability.
With its sturdy leather and metal structure, this sword carrier can hold steel swords and foam LARP swords. Use it to take your favorite claymore or longsword with you on your adventures. This medieval back sword harness works well for fantasy knight costumes, as a monster hunter cosplay accessory, and for those who simply want a hands free way to carry a big sword.
- Metal frame on back makes it easier to draw your sword
- Adjustable straps for secure fit
- Great for longswords and claymores
- Can be used for foam LARP or steel swords
- Awesome addition to cosplays, LARP kits, and medieval costumes
- Made of leather with brass fittings
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.