There is no time for fumbling around with your weapon still out when on covert missions. Sheathe your trusted knife in the Assassins LARP Knife Scabbard. This sturdy, handcrafted LARP scabbard is specifically made for the Assassins LARP Knife (AN-0019) and Notched Assassins LARP Knife (AN-0020) from Ateliers Nemesis Athena line. It is shaped just right for the sleek, curved blade.
Generous leather belt loops at the top and halfway down the scabbard easily suspend it from most belts. The top loop is riveted in place and extends over the scabbard opening to form an angled scabbard throat. The lower belt loop is attached to the scabbard with an antique brass tone ring, giving it some freedom of movement that helps it fit more flush against the body.
Elegant, easy lines are laser engraved on the top opening and both belt loops for just the right amount of fantasy detail. You can wear this medieval fantasy LARP scabbard on either hip. It is ambidextrous, so it suits both left- and right-hand draws.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings.
Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard. Strike from the shadows without fear of your steel colored blade glinting in the lamplight. Add this short LARP scabbard to your kit and keep your Assassins LARP Knife safely stowed at your side, ready to draw when the time is right.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Assassins LARP Knife
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard diagonally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.