Many medieval and fantasy characters look great when they wear impressive armour into battle, including pieces like the Assassin Mighty Pauldron. Made from leather, this black pauldron covers a single shoulder. The pauldron attaches to the arm with straps. It also has ties to secure it to other pieces of armour or a harness like the Right Shoulder Y Harness (RT-355), sold separately. The pauldron features a sword breaker and three plate design. The three plates cover the shoulder and some of the upper arm. The top plate which has the sword breaker is the topmost plate and overlaps the one below it. It also features an antique brass-colored besagew in front. Down the center of the top plate is a wide strip of black leather. It ends in a point. Embossing adorns the strip. The embossed pattern continues onto the other two plates. Rivets secure the plates together as well as the embossed strip onto the top plate. The Assassin Mighty Pauldron makes a wonderful addition to a LARP outfit or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a single pauldron
- Secures with ties to other pieces, not included
- Features an embossed pattern
- Great for a variety of dark fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce buffalo leather and 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Straps are 5-6 ounce buffalo leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.