Keep your legs in good shape during your next battle with the help of this excellent medieval armour padding. The Arthur Padded Greaves are ideal for keeping your re-enactment armour from chafing or pinching as you fight. The leg protection is back-stitched in a diamond pattern that provides maximum flexibility without diminishing the effectiveness of the padding. A pair of buckled straps on the back side fasten the padded greaves while allowing some adjustment of the fit. The Arthur padding comes in black or brown color options.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Perfect for wearing with chainmail or plate armour
- Fastens with buckled straps
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from cotton and polyester
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Ankle fits 11.25 Inches to 16.75 Inches
- Calf fits 11.5 Inches to 17 Inches
- Length: 15 Inches