A warrior uses every part of their body to deliver strong, agile attacks. Just a simple injury can quickly remind the fighter of this fact. Protectively shield your forearms in the comfort and style of the Anvard Leather Bracers. These leather arm guards are made from 7-8 oz. leather and are well suited for LARP and practice activities. Admire the distressed finish of the upper cuff and the embossed pattern trailing the lower. Ensure proper fit and comfort with the two adjustable buckle straps that enclose the back. This pair matches perfectly with the Antonius Leather Cuirass and the Anvard Leather Greaves. Ready yourself for battle while adorned with these bracers.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Anvard Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L19), which includes the Anvard Leather Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Distressed finish on upper cuff
- Embossed pattern on lower cuff
- Two adjustable buckle straps in the back
- Sold as a pair
- Great for LARP and light training
- Made of high-quality 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.