If you use a knife often while you are camping or in the kitchen, make sure to have a sheath like the Anselm Cooking Knife Leather Sheath. Made from leather, this sheath comes in two colors. It matches the Anselm Cooking Knife (MY100919), sold separately. You can also use it for knives that are the same shape and size. It covers the knifes blade, leaving a handle to stick out. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. This leather sheath is great for historical reenactors, faire attendees, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Matches the Anselm Cooking Knife (MY100919), sold separately
- Has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a knife
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.