The Aluminum Chainmail Voiders are essential when creating a thoroughly armoured costume look. No knight would go without protecting the vital area where the inner upper arm and chest meet, and this pair of voiders covers that zone. These chainmail voiders are made of 10 millimeters round rings that have been round riveted together for extra strength. They have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave and sold as a set of two. Made of 16 gauge aluminum, these chainmail armour pieces do not rust and are lighter than steel, making them ideal for costume and cosplay use, as well as for events that call for the look of armour without needing its protective qualities.
- Covers the inner upper arm and side of the torso
- Round rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted for strength
- Great for Renaissance fairs and costume use
- Sold as a set of two
- Made of 16 gauge aluminum
- Overall Length: 24 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 6 Inches
- Weight of Both Voiders: 3.9 lbs
Measurements are approximate.