The Alluring Damsel Dress with Hood in Copper has elegance that will impress at any medieval court. This hooded gown is made of copper taffeta and accented with gold brocade down the front, at the sleeves, and along its hood. The wide, pointed liripipe hood lends an aura of mystery to the design, its edges trimmed with the ornate brocade. Long and flared, the sleeves can be cinched up or worn down, thanks to integrated drawstring. Lacing over the brocade front panel and down the back of this Renaissance gown helps provide a flawless fit. For Renaissance fairs, reenactment events, costume balls, and more, the Alluring Damsel Dress with Hood is a fantastic choice.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a large, pointed hood
- Long, flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched
- Accented with brocade at front, hood, and sleeves
- Adjustable lacing at back and front provides the perfect fit
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Great for Renaissance fairs, medieval events, and more
- Made of plain taffeta with brocade accents
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.