Whether an elven ranger or dragon slayer, a warrior needs to protect their legs from an enemy. Wear the Alistair greaves when marching into battle. Available in four colors, they can be accessorized with a variety of militaristic costumes. They can be bought by themselves or in addition to the Alistair Bracers, sold separately, for a cohesive look. Held on with straps and buckles, the curved bottom edge of the greaves allows for greater foot mobility. The leather greaves are designed in three solid riveted segments with embossing and asymmetric curves. As a set of two, they are ideal when attending a fantasy convention, medieval faire, or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in four colors
- Attach to the legs with straps and buckles
- Design allows for greater foot mobility
- Comes as a set of two
- Ideal for fantasy or militaristic costumes
- The base and straps are made from 7-8 oz. leather
- The buckles are made from Zamak, a metal alloy
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 15.7 Inches
- Width: 8.9-11.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.