Show off the colors of your sovereign when you wear the Alexander Nevsky Knight Tabard! Made of 100 percent cotton fabric, this knee length tabard features a quartered black and blue color scheme, a scoop neck, and roomy cap sleeves. High slits in the back and front of this medieval tabard allow for great mobility during combat. Perfect for layering over a variety of armour styles, this reenactment tunic is just what you need for your next medieval festival or LARP event. Wear it over chainmail and cinched with a leather belt, as shown here, or combine it with your own favorite reenactment accessories for a look unique to your character.
- Tabard features quartered color scheme
- Wide cap sleeves allow for great arm mobility
- Knee-length body features high slits in back and front
- Comfortable and easy to layer over armour
- Great for reenactment events, performances, and LARP
- Made of 100 percent cotton fabric