Albrun Pass is a place in the Alps that serves as a mountain trail between Switzerland and Italy. In the Middle Ages, people using that pass would need heavy clothes to keep warm. The Albrun Medieval Surcoat provides such an outfit. This ankle-worn wool blend dress is based on the surcoats worn by knights and nobility in the Middle Ages, and it fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility. Instead of sleeves, this dress has two large openings on each side that leave the arms and hips free from restraint, and at the midriff, the edges of the surcoat curve inward, offering a stylish slimming effect. The neckline of this garment is very near shoulder length, which means that the surcoat can be easily matched with a great number of underdresses and tunics. The Albrun Medieval Surcoat comes in grey, red, and autumn green, and it makes a classy and beautiful addition to any medieval ensemble.
- Inspired by medieval nobles surcoats
- Fits loosely over the body for comfortability and ease of movement
- Edges curve inward at waist for slimming effect
- Comes in grey, red, and autumn green
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made from 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers