Add the stunning Albrecht Bracers to any medieval armour ensemble for an authentic look. Made of naturally colored leather, these high-quality arm bracers feature a layered construction with grommets detailing the segments. These historic arm guards are attached with adjustable straps and buckles, giving these pieces a customizable fit. Wear the Albrecht Bracers as part of any historical reenactment look or let them complete any set of leather armour.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Albrecht Armour Set (ARMOUR-L1), which includes the Albrecht Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Sold in sets of two
- Naturally tanned for an authentic look
- Fashioned from layered segments
- Fastens to arms with two adjustable buckles
- Great for wearing with any medieval or LARP outfit
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.