The Aella Spear Head is an excellent way to complete any spear used for stage combat. No shaft is included with this spear head, making it ideal for those who love to custom create or assemble their stage combat weaponry themselves. This spear head features a rounded blade on either side of the central ridge. Ideal for stage combat, it can also be used as the head of a throwing spear. Made of polished steel with a reinforced tip, the Aella Spear Head is classic and versatile in its appearance, ready to be used in the construction of your next medieval combat spear.
- Meant for stage combat
- Possesses a pointed, reinforced tip with rounded wings
- Can be added to a variety of shafts, not included
- Excellent weapon for historical reenactment
- Crafted from polished steel
- Overall Length: 11.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.3 Inches
- Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Socket Diameter: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.