Adventuring? Exploring? Raiding? No matter what you are doing, keep your gear close at hand with the Brown Adventurer of the North Leather Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown Viking belt bag is rectangular and covered in a mottled finish. Its front flap has rounded corners. The flap features two arrow-shaped pieces of leather. They have brass accents. The circular accents feature tree-of-life knotwork designs, adding to the style of the bag. Rivets connect the leather to a pair of straps that fasten the Norse belt bag. The straps run through loops on the lower half of the bag.
On the back, the Norse belt bag has a pair of loops, keeping the LARP bag and your gear close at hand. Those loops allow the Celtic belt bag to hang from a ring belt or a buckle belt of your choosing. A belt does not come included. This bag is ideal for Ren faires, Viking reenactments, and LARP events.
- Fastens with straps and loops
- Has two tree of life accents
- Hangs from a belt, not included
- Combines functionality and style
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.