Classic outerwear for the Renaissance fair or another historical re-enactment event, the Aaron Canvas Cloak comes in a traditional cut suitable for many different period characters like peasants, nobility, or rangers. The medieval cloak features a large hood that can hide your identity or guard you from the elements. A button fastens the hooded cloak at the neck. Crafted from sturdy cotton canvas, the long cloak and drawstring hood offer excellent protection from the wind and weather as you journey, making it an essential item to include in your pack. This faithful canvas cloak comes in beautiful colors like black, blue, brown, green, grey, and wine.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features traditional cut with drawstring hood
- Fastens at the neck with a button
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Overall Length: 55 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 22 Inches
- Hood Height: 15 Inches
- Hood Depth: 13.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.