Warrior, if you are looking for a stylish baldric that will match your Roman aesthetic, then check out the 3rd Century Roman Baldric. Made from leather, this baldric comes in one size. It has a wide strap design that narrows to a belt strap with a smaller width. The wider belt hangs across the wearers front. Then, the narrower strap wraps around the wearers back and attaches to the wider belt on the front. This allows the wearer to slide a frog, a bag, or another piece of gear onto the narrower strap. Frogs and other pieces of gear do not come included.
There is a medallion that has a post on the back that runs through the wide strap and through the narrower strap to secure the baldric onto the body. The baldric comes with two brass medallions to choose from. One shows an eagle next to a branch while the other shows an eagle surrounded by cutout symbols. On the end of the wider belt section, there is a matching brass detail. It also features a variety of symbols inside of a detailed rectangular and top-like shape. A hinge connects the top-like shape to the rectangle. This baldric makes a great finishing touch to any Roman soldier costume or ensemble. Wear it to a reenactment, cosplay event, or in a stage production.
- Has a wider and narrower belt section design
- Comes with two medallions
- Features ornate detailing
- Great addition to Roman outfits
- Wonderful for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from leather
- Accents are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 86.5 Inches
- Width: 2.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.