A beautifully executed 17th Century rapier with a very complex hilt and faceted pommel. The grip is hand wound with silver plated wire with woven wire rings, top and bottom. The hand forged, high carbon steel, fully tempered blade features a wide fuller to lighten and strengthen it for thrusting and the heavy ricasso provides extra strength to the main stress area. The blade features a fine point, so it excels at thrusting. The top quality, genuine leather scabbard features deeply engraved floral patterns on the throat and tip. This type of sword was deadly effective as a dueling weapon. This 17th Century Italian Rapier was designed by Bruce Brookhart and dedicated to his friend, Hank Reinhardt. Made by Windlass Steelcrafts.
- Made of High Carbon Steel
- Fully Tempered Blade
- Functional Rapier
- Comes With Genuine Leather Scabbard
- Heavy Ricasso For Extra Strength
- Overall Length: 46 Inches
- Blade Length: 35.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 13/16 an Inch
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.