Designed by Bruce Brookhart, the 17th Century Italian Rapier has a design that looks wonderful, both on and off the battlefield. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this fully tempered sword has a thin, double-edged blade. The unsharpened blade has a fuller that lightens and strengthens it. Next, the sword continues with a swept hilt. The hilt has a straight crossguard surrounded by curved wires to protect the wielders hand and the ricasso of the blade. Also, the heavy ricasso helps to provide extra strength. Then, the hilt has a wire-wrapped grip. Finally, the sword comes with a top-quality scabbard. The leather scabbard has engraved floral patterns on its fittings. Whether you fight with it or display it for all to see, it makes a great choice for any collection.
- Fully Tempered Blade
- Functional Rapier
- Comes With Genuine Leather Scabbard
- Heavy Ricasso For Extra Strength
- Made of 1065 High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 46 Inches
- Length of the Blade : 35.5 Inches
- Width of the Blade : 0.8 Inch
- Thickness of the Blade : 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.