Known as the finest cutting sword ever manufactured, few blades have as rich of a history and such widespread fame as the 1796 Light Cavalry Saber. This style of saber was later adopted by several countries, used primarily during the Napoleonic Wars. The Eastern influence in the curved blade of this saber is what made it so deadly, intended to sharpen the balance and skills of horsemen during combat. It features the classic D guard of a saber with a contoured black grip to keep it firmly in the hand of a cavalryman. It slides out of a matching steel scabbard, with two carrying rings to keep it at your side. Because of its popularity and efficiency, the 1796 Light Cavalry Saber influenced the saber designs of many nations, making it a piece of war history around the world.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by one of the most prolific sabers in history
- Long, curved blade ideal for cavalry combat
- Features a classic D guard with a contoured handle
- Includes a steel scabbard with suspension rings
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.