The 16th century saw the end of what we refer to as the medieval period, a time when the hand and a half sword was incredibly popular. This 16th Century Hand and a Half Sword is a stunning representation of weapons from that time. Forged from 1566 high carbon spring steel, this sword features an antique finish in order to closely replicate swords from the Late Middle Ages. Deep fullers in the blade help to make it more lightweight. The curved steel quillons and wheel pommel enhance authenticity, while the grip is made from leather coated hardwood. This sword comes included with a black scabbard with steel fitting and suspension rings for carrying. This 16th Century Hand and a Half Sword is a sturdy weapon for battle reenactments from the Late Middle Ages and the Early Renaissance.
- Fully functional
- Crafted from high carbon steel
- Modeled after sword designs from 16th century Europe
- Features a curved steel guard and wheel pommel
- Hilt is crafted from leather wrapped hardwood
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Great for reenactment or stage combat
- Overall Length: 38.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 13 oz.