One of the oldest complete sets of armour in the world, the Avant armour is named for the inscription on the breastplate meaning, Forward! The 15th Century Avant Milanese legs consists of polished steel cuisses and poleyns. The original historical armour was crafted in the city of Milan, which was renowned for its armour-making prowess, and kept in good condition in the castle armoury of a family in the Alps until the 20th century. This functional armour works well for LARP events and historical re-enactments. Greaves and other armour are sold separately.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Includes cuisses and poleyns
- Inspired by historical Milanese armour
- Offers excellent protection to thighs and knees
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- Total Length: 21.25 Inches
- Top to Low Knee: 17 Inches
- Low Knee to Bottom: 4.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.