If you are wanting a sword that not only looks great but is also functional for battle, then check out the 15th Century Arming Sword. Made from high carbon steel, this sword has a straight, double-edged blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Next, the sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. Each arm of the crossguard has a concave curve on the blade side before a ridge and then a flared end cap. The steel hilt features a black grip. The leather wrapped grip is narrower near the pommel than it is near the crossguard. Then, the hilt ends with a fan-shaped pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wood scabbard. The black scabbard has a stitched and bound leather binding. Take this sword with you to your next reenactment or add the 15th Century Arming Sword to your sword collection.
- Features a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Has a wrapped grip and fan-shaped pommel
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.8 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 15 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.