You don the 14th Century Spanish Bascinet and steadfastly prepare for the battle ahead. The enemy does not scare you and your men. Made from 14 gauge mild steel, this battle-ready helmet comes in two sizes. It has a long, rounded shape. In front, it has a hinged visor. Pins attach the visor to the helmet. The visor stays in place with a pin on the bottom of the left cheek. On the right cheek, the visor has five cross-shaped ventilation holes. Above the holes, the visor has angled slots for you to see out of. The slots point outwards. On the inside, the helmet has a chin strap for securing it on the head. The 14th Century Spanish Bascinet makes a great addition to medieval reenactment ensembles. It also works well with fantasy outfits.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has a hinged visor with angled eye slots
- Features ventilation holes
- Great for reenactments
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Made from 14 gauge mild steel
- Visor is 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.