As you stalk through the forest, you keep an eye out for prey. You see an animal, throw the Woodsman LARP Throwing Axe, and now have something to eat. This durable LARP axe has a soft EVA foam construction with a latex coating. Highly realistic, the axe has a haft with a wood-like appearance. The bottom of the handle has a gently curved shape, making it easier to hold on to. Resembling its real-life counterpart, the axe head looks like it secures to the haft with a single socket. Also, the axe head has a bearded edge. The small size of the axe makes it ideal for throwing it in roleplaying combat. Add the Woodsman LARP Throwing Axe to your array of LARP weaponry or cosplay costume.
The Woodsman LARP Throwing Axe has an overall length of 10.2 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Perfect size for throwing
- Highly realistic
- Bearded blade design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made of EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Length: 10.2 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.9 Inches
- Head Length: 3.5 Inches
- Head Height: 3.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 2.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.