Any swashbuckling buccaneer or seafaring pirate knows the importance of great sword skills. LIghtly practice yours with the Wooden Sea Captain Sword. Made from wood, this sword features a curved, scimitar style blade. A thin fuller runs down the length of the blade near the spine. The sword continues with a D-shaped handguard. The guard has a flat, oval face on the blade side of the guard. Next, the hilt has a round grip. The grip has two grooves. The hilt ends with a round, ring-like pommel with a faux peen. You can easily add this wooden sword to a pirate costume or ensemble.
- Has a scimitar-style blade
- Features a D-shaped handguard
- Ideal for pirates and buccaneers
- Wonderful costume accessory
- Great for light practice sword handling
- Made from wood
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.