This Wooden Fairy Garden Bridge is a creative solution to the problem of a fairy not wanting to fly, but still wanting to cross a body of water. Hand painted to look like real wood, this cold cast resin bridge is ideal for a variety of set ups. It features two long posts as railing, with four posts sticking up at each corner. Both ends of the bridge have two stone like steps providing a small vertical to the design. Bridge the gap created by the small creek running through your fairy garden while also providing travelers safe passage. With some care and preparation, this statue can be displayed indoors or outdoors. Add this bridge to your garden and avoid getting a fairies feet wet.
- Features a lifelike level of detailing
- Hand painted to resemble wood and stone
- Unique miniature bridge for any fairy garden
- Made from cold cast resin
- Can be treated with colorless water sealer to protect paint when placing outside
- Height: 1 Inch
- Length: 3.6 Inches