With a style versatile enough for everyday use, wilderness survival, or even incorporating into a medieval reenactment look, the Wood Handle Boot Knife with Sheath is an excellent choice when it comes to keeping a blade handy. This small knife has a dagger-like blade made of stainless steel. The wood handle swells at the center and tapers near the guard and pommel, creating a more comfortable, ergonomic hold. Made of brass, the arms of the short, straight guard extend slightly past the blade to protect the hand of the wielder. The matching brass pommel is flush with the end of the handle. This medieval boot dagger comes with a black leather sheath for keeping the blade safely stored when not in use. Whether for wilderness adventuring, practical utility, or costume use during a medieval event, this sturdy wood handle knife is an excellent choice.
- Blade has a dagger shape
- Brass guard protects hand of wielder
- Grip is shaped for a comfortable hold
- Includes sheath for safe storage
- Great for utility, self defense, and medieval events
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood with brass fittings
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.