The Medieval Ritual Cloak is made of 100% cotton and comes in a variety of colors. The Medieval Ritual Cloak is machine washable and must be hung to dry. The person wearing the cloak has most likely earned it through religious, magical, or other secretive means. It was a mark of humble accomplishment and immense power. This cloak is available in sizes Small through 3X-Large and makes are great addition to your medieval clothing collection or for role playing. The cloak is fastened together by laces at the neckline.
We also offer this design in a custom version where you can add certain features and have the option to order in a standard size or a custom size.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Great For Medieval Reenactments And Renaissance Fairs
- Simple Design Goes With Any Look
- Perfectly sized for Women (See item MCI-294 for Men)
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 23.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 56 Inch Overall Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 23.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 57.5 Inch Overall Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 24 Inch Sleeve Length, 59 Inch Overall Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 24 Inch Sleeve Length, 60 Inch Overall Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 24.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 61 Inch Overall Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 25 Inch Sleeve Length, 62.5 Inch Overall Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder