The axe was a symbol for the ancient Vikings status, wealth, and power, and now you can show your own Viking status with the White Bronze Viking Axe Pendant. This axe pendant hangs from the bail at the top of the shaft. This axe is superbly detailed from the grained handle to the free form Viking scrollwork on the blade. Made from white bronze, the Viking pendant is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our medieval jewelry to complete your look!
Make this pendant into a necklace by wearing it with our Stainless Steel Box Chain (WH-WH-CN03002) or Stainless Steel Snake Chain (WH-CN03008). For a more rugged option, check out our 25-30 Inch Black Leather Lace (HW-701010) or Brown Leather Lace (HW-701011).
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays intricate single headed axe design
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Does NOT come with a chain
- Length: 1.6 Inch