A testament to old western craftsmanship, this Western Revolver Belt Holster recreates a quickdraw holster and belt combo that a gunslinger, lawman, or outlaw might have worn in the days of the Wild West to keep their pistol and ammo close at hand. Possessed of an impressive look, this belt is finely crafted in quality leather, and adorned with embossed paisley patterns all across its surface. It also features a two-toned, black and brown leather finish that is quite eye-catching. The attached holster is in the quickdraw style, and it features a lace cord tie at the base, for securing the holster to the leg so that it does not bounce or shift when worn. The features cartridge ringlets around the band, as well as a buckled closure, which allows virtually any size of cowboy or outlaw to carry their pistol and plenty of ammo, too. Richly detailed and appealing in its look, this Western Revolver Belt Holster is a perfect companion to any gunslinger, allowing them to not only enhance their own style, but also keeping their favorite pistol, real or replica, right at their side, within easy reach.
- A Belt With an Attached Revolver Holster
- Richly Detailed with Embossed Paisley Patterns
- Has A Quick-Draw Holster with Cartridge Loops
- Belt Buckles For an Adjustable yet Comfortable Fit
- A Perfect Accent to Western Looks and Gunslinger Ensembles
- Made from Fine, Quality Leather
- Waist: Fits 38-44.5 Inches