No matter if you are a sheriff or fighting against one as an outlaw, get ready for a showdown with the Western Leather Gun Holster. Made from quality leather, this brown gun belt comes in one size for a right-hand draw. It adjusts and secures onto the waist with a brass buckle and strap. The rectangular buckle has linear detailing that adds some visual interest. On one side of the belt, there is a base plate. Near the bottom of the base plate, there is a pair of curved slits. A gun holster sits in the slits. The holster can hold one gun, not included. Embossing adorns the holster. At the bottom of the holster, there are two leather ties for securing it in place. The Western Leather Gun Holster makes a great addition to any Wild West costume or ensemble.
- Holds one gun, not included
- Secures on the body with a buckle
- Embossed detailing
- Great for Wild West costumes
- Wonderful for conventions and stage productions
- Made from leather
- Buckle is brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Waist Size: 36-42 Inches
- Fits Guns with Barrel Lengths up to 7.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.