Whether you are a gunslinging sheriff or a sneaky outlaw, you may need the Western Dual Holster Gun Belt to carry a pair of pistols on you. Made from quality leather, this brown gun belt comes in one size. It adjusts and secures onto the waist with a buckle and strap. The thinner belt strap attaches to the wider holster belt. There is a gun holster on each side of the waist. The gun slots have buckles to secure pistols in place. Pistols do not come included. Along the back of the belt, there is a row of loops for 24 bullets, not included. Black detailing adorns the double holster. The details include elegant embossing. The Western Dual Holster Gun Belt makes a great addition to any Wild West costume or ensemble.
- Can hold two guns, not included
- Secures and adjusts with a buckle
- Has room for 24 cartridges
- Features detailed embossing
- Great for Wild West costumes
- Made from quality leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 51.3 Inches
- Gun Holster Length: 7.3 Inches
- Belt Circumference: 42-50.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.