If you prefer to wield a wakizashi over a katana when in battle, you should make sure to check out the Warrior Wakizashi by Cold Steel. Made from 1060 high carbon steel, this sword features a curved blade typical of Japanese style swords. There is a fuller that runs down the length of the blade. Overall, the blade has a heat-treated construction that makes it ideal for training and perfecting cutting techniques.
Next, the sword has a brass blade collar and then a black tsuba. Raised and cutout designs on the tsuba depict two weapons. Then, the sword has a wrapped handle. Real ray skin covers the handle in addition to black braid cord and a brass menuki. The menuki looks like the arrow-shaped weapon depicted on the tsuba. Finally, this sword comes with a black lacquered wooden scabbard and a blue sword bag. A cord tie adorns the top of the scabbard. Take this functional sword with you to your next historical reenactment or sword practice. You can also add the Warrior Wakizashi by Cold Steel to a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a curved blade with a fuller
- Has a traditionally wrapped handle
- Comes with a scabbard and sword bag
- Great for training and reenactments
- Blade is 1060 high carbon steel
- Hilt is real ray skin with braid cord
- Scabbard is lacquered wood
- Overall Length: 32.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 21 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Handle Length: 11.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.