Fit for a jarl, the Warlord LARP Sword merges intricate, antique gold detail with heavy Viking inspiration, creating a LARP weapon that suits Nordic lords and Valkyries alike.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
For Vikings, owning a sword was a mark of high status or of prowess as a warrior. This latex foam LARP weapon speaks to that history with its powerful, double-fullered blade and ornate hilt.
First, the long, thick blade features its two fullers halfway down the silver blade. The soft LARP blade then transitions to a diamond cross-section, sporting a central ridge. This thick blade makes it a powerful Norse LARP weapon for swinging with confidence and might at your next Viking inspired LARP battle.
Next, the short guard curves towards the blade. It features a triangular gold tone chappe followed by two rows of antique silver with a hammered finish. The row closest to the blade features golden knotwork.
Then, more gold knotwork frames the synthetic wood grip. It is textured and colored to look like real wood with crisscrossing leather straps. Two faux antique steel pins add to the realism of the contoured grip.
Finally, the pommel echoes the shape of the crossguard, but curving away from the blade. The cocked hat pommel ends in a brass triquetra-like design.
Rush into battle as part of the horde, or let this weapon be the treasure found in an ancient Norse treasure of legend. Whether wielded by barbarians, jarls, or shieldmaidens, this powerful Norse blade brings gorgeous, historically inspired detail with every swing. Make sure this Viking LARP sword stays at your side with one of our leather sword frogs.
The Warlord LARP Sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Perfect for Vikings and other Norse inspired characters
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.