Looking for a harp to play at an indoor reenactment with a Renaissance style? Make sure to check out the Walnut 29 String Gothic Harp. Handmade from walnut wood, this lap harp features a design based on images of French Gothic harps. It has 29 DuPont nylon strings that cover four octaves from F2 to F6. The strings are strung along the arch with tuning pegs. Some feature red and blue coloring for the C- and F-strings. Next, the neck has a deep concave curve, while the pillar is a gently curved shape. The sides of the soundboard angle slightly outwards towards the bottom. Finally, this non-standing harp comes with a tuning tool and an extra string set. This instrument is great for playing a wide variety of music at various medieval and Renaissance events.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Based on images of French Gothic harps
- Has 29 strings covering 4 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Comes with tuning tool and extra set of strings
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from walnut wood
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- When tuning, tune red strings first, then blue strings, and finish with clear strings. Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures, extremely dry conditions, and direct sunlight.
- Height: 40 Inches
- Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 5.3 Inches
- Soundboard Depth: 2.3 Inches
- Weight: 7.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.