Whether you are a swashbuckling pirate or loyal musketeer, a swordsman always needs a good way to carry their sword like our Volkmar Sword Holder. Made of premium leather, this sword frog comes in four color options. Two of the color options are solid brown or solid black. The other two options have a base color with a contrasting strap color. The first color listed is the base color and the second one is the strap color. The sword frog can be used on either side, to hold a sword at an angle. This holder has four straps with a brass buckle on each end of the strap. Therefore, there are eight decorative buckles in total. Rivets secure a leather loop to the top of the holder. You can slide a belt, not included, through the loop if desired. This Volkmar holder is ideal for carrying swords at Renaissance faires, LARP battles, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four color options
- Great for either left or right
- Four decorative straps
- Can be slid onto a belt, not included
- Great for LARP and fantasy events
- Made from premium leather and brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8.7 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.2 Inches
- Fits Blades up to 2.4 Inches wide
Measurements are approximate.