Do not forget to pay homage to the warriors who will fight in Ragnarok and wield the Vindaaris Sword with Scabbard and Belt in battle. Forged from 5160 high carbon, this functional sword features a long, single-edged blade. You can choose between a sharpened blade and an unsharpened blade. A fuller runs down most of the blades length. Within the fuller, there is an inscription. You can choose between Beleriand and Tengwar inscriptions. Beleriand and Tengwar are languages created by Tolkien. The Beleriand inscription reads Honor, Loyalty, Disgrace, Vengeance. These words refer to common themes in Viking myths and legends. Meanwhile, the Tengwar inscription reads Better to Fight and Fall than Live without Hope. This inscription comes from the Volsung saga, a Viking epic tale. Also, the blade has a point on each side at the beginning of the ricasso. The Darksword Armoury logo adorns the blade on one of the points.
Next, the sword continues with a mild steel crossguard. The arms of the crossguard curve gently towards the blade. In the center of the crossguard, there is a triangular section. It points towards the blade. Additional Tolkien script adorns the crossguard as well. After the crossguard, the hilt has a dark green, two-handed grip. The center of the grip features a ring. Then, the hilt ends with a scent stopper-shaped pommel. Ridges adorn the pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Dark green leather wraps around the scabbard. This functional sword makes an ideal addition to any armoury or weapon collection. Bring the sword to your next historical reenactment.
Please note that the Tengwar version is no longer available
- Fully functional
- Available in sharpened or unsharpened blade options
- Features Beleriand inscriptions
- Has a two-handed grip
- Comes with a scabbard and belt
- Great for reenactments or collections
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Hilt is leather wrapped
- Scabbard is wood with leather covering
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
- Handle Length: 10 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Minimum Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Maximum Blade Width: 3 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 10 Inches
- Minimum Guard Depth: 0.3 Inch
- Maximum Guard Depth: 0.5 Inch
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Point of Balance: Ricasso
- Weight: 4 Pounds 12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.